Tuesday, January 20, 2009

my baby belle RIP

well I dont know if many of you know that i have horses. Well my lil paint belle who is just a little over 1 yr old. Last week she got really really sick and the vet tried all he could but by friday (the 13th) she was getting worse and we had to make the hardest decision of our lives .... lets just say that she isnt with us anymore ...  she was to the point that all the medicine was doing was giving us more time not her ... so if you look on my pics you can see her ...


I just wanted to let everyone know that if I am not around much its because I have lost 3 horses in 9 months and I guess you can call her my great aunt she just passed away before easter ... I am not sure if  I can handle all the death stuff ...


so please forgive me if I am not my happy lil self ... just give me some time


love you all


lacey


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment