Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BUCK AND ROY

OMG ... Today is the best day ever. Last night my parents told me they had a suprise for me and we had to drive to outside of krum to go get it ... (if we are driving that far it had to be worth it) So they told me we were going to go get my two new brothers ... They are 14 week old Golden Retrievers ... They are so sweet. Their names are Buck and Roy. Roy is going to have to have eye surgery here pretty soon he has something called "intropian" (spelled wrong) but its pretty much is bottom eyelid and eyelashes roll in on his eye so he is going to have to get an eye tuck ... no big deal ... but As most of you probably know i have a 15 year old golden retriever "HANK" and he absolutely loves his new brothers ... I'm so freakin happy!!!


       MORE PICTURES TO COME ......   DAILY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment